A View from Beggar’s Bush in 1744

from ‘History of County Dublin’ (part 2) by F.E. Ball – 1903, from an engraving drawn by William Jones. (See below for map key which gives names of numbered locations)


(Click on image for a full sized version)

1. Ringsend 2. Irishtown 3. The South Wall 4. The North Wall
5. Clontarf Island 6. Pool Beg 7. Sheds of Clontarf 8. Clontarf
9. Howth 10. Lord Howth’s House 11. Maiden Tower 12. Light House
13. Ireland’s Eye 14. Land Bay of Dublin Bay
This entry was posted in County Dublin History, Dublin City, History, Irish History and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.